I do what I wanna do and what I am supposed to do. Some people think I’m just doing shit. Well, they’re too stupid to understand the way I think. Some people can’t have me in their team. Do you know why? Because I’m the other team’s treasure.
My dream is to have a precious pleasure time on a beach in Maldives and any other beautiful beaches, and being an engineer is just one of many ways to achieve it.
Beach is the most beautiful place on earth, in my opinion. No matter where it is located, it always has its sea, sand, rocks, waves, sunset, and a glorious smell of freedom. When I’m on a beach, I feel like I don’t ever want to go back. I wish I could have my own private house in Maldives, like literally!! That crystal clear sea, beautiful sand, and the legendary sunset are just……………….oh my gosh :’)
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar..
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for meditation and prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win e very argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Do the right thing!
32. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. Time heals everything.Give time, time.
34. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
35 No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
36. The best is yet to come.
37. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
38. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about
Actually it’s not a make over. I just played with my beauty stuffs. What I emphasized here is my eyes. I usually wear an ordinary look, like a thin line of eyeliner (I use pencil eyeliner for instant), a compact powder, and tinted lip balm. So because today is Eid, I tried to make an Eid look :D (geez I’m talking like a pro)
So here is how my eyes done :) (above)
What I used:
Oriflame Beauty Wonder Liner (black)
some random glittery eyeshadows
Oriflame Freaking Amazing Mascara (fab brunette)
Viva liquid foundation (light shade)
Very Me Clickit Concealer (pink shade)
Maybelline Clear Smooth (nude beige shade)
Lip Ice Sheer Color (natural)
Lip Ice Color (kissing orange)
And the complete look is below.
Oh I was photobombed by Jack (my teddy bear). And my acne, damn.
An awful low-budget, offensive ‘movie’ bashing Islam lead to the deaths of civilians and a US ambassador. Such idiocy cannot be justified. The views of the film makers does not represent Christians, and the violent actions of certain moronic individuals does not represent Muslims. This is the time where we all condemn and deplore such acts of violence.
The human body has the capacity to naturally heal itself when damaged; the human heart does not. We must therefore pick up the pieces of our broken hearts, and give it to The One who loves to heal. For indeed, none has the capacity to heal but Him.
Ibarat reaksi SN1, materi TRK2 ini seperti nukleofil yang menyerang karbokation tersier yang tak lain adalah otak saya; terlalu banyak hambatan, susah masuk!! *fuck that
Apu and Brownell. Campbell and Syrian. walaupun beda jenis, tapi gak berantem :)